Criminal Defense Lawyer
A criminal charge has the potential to affect your life and liberty. When these valuable interests are at stake, it is critical to seek the protection and guidance of a committed, qualified Criminal Defense Lawyer. Casanova Law has the passion and experience to fight for your rights and freedoms.
A DUI conviction carries mandatory penalties that include adjudication, probation, and heavy fines. Casanova Law understands the significance of a DUI arrest and knows the strategies to fight for the best possible result. In some cases, this can mean reduced charges or even dismissal.
Traffic Tickets Lawyer
DON’T PAY THAT TICKET. Payment will result in an automatic conviction and points on your license. Even a seemingly minor traffic infraction can become a huge problem for your driving record. Contact Casanova Law to find out how hiring a Traffic Lawyer can fight to avoid the consequences.
Obtaining or changing your legal status in this country is a difficult but worthwhile task. Status offers numerous advantages, including peace of mind. Immigration Law Firm – Casanova Law can guide you through this process, whether you wish to become a U.S. citizen, legal permanent resident, or temporary visitor.
Personalized Solutions for Each and Every Case
Every person is different. Every situation is unique and requires an individualized solution. At Casanova Law, we seek personalized solutions for each and every case.
We provide our clients located in Lake Worth, West Palm Beach, Stuart, and all of South Florida with personalized service and work to find a solution based on their circumstances.
It takes a Casanova to deal with trouble.
Why Choose Casanova Law?
Along with our personal service guarantee, here’s what sets us apart from our competitors:
Our leading attorney Lourdes Casanova is fluent in both Spanish and Portuguese. Her trilingual ability gives her an advantage over many other criminal defense lawyers who do not speak multiple languages.
Dual Practice Areas
Many individuals who need a lawyer to defend criminal charges also need immigration assistance. At Casanova Law, we have extensive knowledge in both areas of criminal defense and immigration law.
Experience As a Prosecutor
Prior to opening Casanova Law, our founding Attorney Lourdes Casanova was a former prosecutor at the Palm Beach State Attorney’s Office. During her tenure, she litigated hundreds of felony, misdemeanor, and DUI cases and conducted over 40 trials — an accomplishment many of her competitors cannot attest to.
At Casanova Law, we take pride in our constant communication with our clients, keeping them informed during every stage of their case.
Our Latest Blogs
- The Local Advantage: The Benefits of Choosing an Attorney in the Same City or County as your Arrest - Palm Beach County, Florida boasts an ever-growing population, with warm temperatures, pristine beaches, and an array of family-friendly neighborhoods among the many reasons for expansion. Floridians and out-of-staters alike are starting to recognize Palm Beach County as its own place rather than dismissing the county as part of the “Greater Miami Area.” With prominent cities […]
- What it Means (and doesn’t mean) to Be a Lawful Permanent Resident - There are many misconceptions surrounding U.S. Lawful Permanent Resident status. For some, these misconceptions lead to issues when traveling or applying for citizenship. For others, they lead to unfounded stress. The root of confusion is found equally in the lack of information from immigration authorities and the misinformation disseminated from non-lawyers. Regardless of whether you’re […]
- Criminal Mischief: When Property Damage Becomes Criminal - During a car accident, you may have unintentionally damaged the vehicle of another. At someone’s house, you may have accidentally bumped into a table and caused a vase to fall to its demise. When borrowing a friend’s garden tool, you may have broken it from neglecting to read the instructions before use. While these three […]
- Palm Beach Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers – Continuing Legal Education – Jan. 29th, 2020 - Lourdes Casanova, attended the Palm Beach Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, mental health CLE (Continuing Legal Education) on January 29, 2020 at the West Palm Beach Courthouse. The conference dove into the vicarious traumatization in criminal defense attorneys and its effects. Attorney Casanova attends CLEs in order to keep informed of new and changing laws […]
- Village of Royal Palm Beach Advisory Board – Feb. 10th, 2020 - Attorney Lourdes Casanova, a former student at Crestwood Middle School, proudly attended the Village of Royal Palm Beach Advisory Board on February 10, 2020 to speak about the impact Crestwood Middle School had on her life and career. Attorney Casanova spoke fondly about her middle school experiences, recalling that she decided to become an attorney […]
- Attorney Lourdes Casanova attends BocaLead! Feb 6, 2020 - Attorney Lourdes Casanova attended BocaLead, a monthly business gathering held at the Boca Raton Community Church. BocaLead strives to improve the business community through discussions about ethics, leadership, and team-building. As the owner and founder of Casanova Law, a law firm that provides representation in the areas of criminal defense, DUI, traffic tickets and immigration, […]