Criminal Defense Lawyer
A criminal charge has the potential to affect your life and liberty. When these valuable interests are at stake, it is critical to seek the protection and guidance of a committed, qualified Criminal Defense Lawyer. Casanova Law has the passion and experience to fight for your rights and freedoms.
A DUI conviction carries mandatory penalties that include adjudication, probation, and heavy fines. Casanova Law understands the significance of a DUI arrest and knows the strategies to fight for the best possible result. In some cases, this can mean reduced charges or even dismissal.
Traffic Tickets Lawyer
DON’T PAY THAT TICKET. Payment will result in an automatic conviction and points on your license. Even a seemingly minor traffic infraction can become a huge problem for your driving record. Contact Casanova Law to find out how hiring a Traffic Lawyer can fight to avoid the consequences.
Obtaining or changing your legal status in this country is a difficult but worthwhile task. Status offers numerous advantages, including peace of mind. Immigration Law Firm – Casanova Law can guide you through this process, whether you wish to become a U.S. citizen, legal permanent resident, or temporary visitor.
Personalized Solutions for Each and Every Case
Every person is different. Every situation is unique and requires an individualized solution. At Casanova Law, we seek personalized solutions for each and every case.
We provide our clients located in Lake Worth, West Palm Beach, Stuart, and all of South Florida with personalized service and work to find a solution based on their circumstances.
It takes a Casanova to deal with trouble.
Why Choose Casanova Law?
Along with our personal service guarantee, here’s what sets us apart from our competitors:
Our leading attorney Lourdes Casanova is fluent in both Spanish and Portuguese. Her trilingual ability gives her an advantage over many other criminal defense lawyers who do not speak multiple languages.
Dual Practice Areas
Many individuals who need a lawyer to defend criminal charges also need immigration assistance. At Casanova Law, we have extensive knowledge in both areas of criminal defense and immigration law.
Experience As a Prosecutor
Prior to opening Casanova Law, our founding Attorney Lourdes Casanova was a former prosecutor at the Palm Beach State Attorney’s Office. During her tenure, she litigated hundreds of felony, misdemeanor, and DUI cases and conducted over 40 trials — an accomplishment many of her competitors cannot attest to.
At Casanova Law, we take pride in our constant communication with our clients, keeping them informed during every stage of their case.
Our Latest Blogs
- DUI AND YOUR WALLET - There are staggering costs associated with DUIs – both in and out of the courtroom.
- DUI and Traffic Stop Spots in Jupiter, Florida - The town of Jupiter has a reputation for its pristine beaches, unique eateries, and cozy hangouts. In some ways, Jupiter has the small-town charm, with life-long locals and long-standing establishments; in others, it exudes a touristy cosmopolitan air of modernity and youth. The dreamy Jupiter experience has both natives and visitors alike enjoying the sites and sounds of South Florida. Yet, in the midst of so many beaches, bars and restaurants, the long-arm of the […]
- Conducir sin una licencia puede resultar en que sea removido de los EE.UU. - El camino a la deportación: Cuando el conducir sin una licencia puede resultar en que sea removido de los EE.UU. Popularmente se dice que conducir es un privilegio, no un derecho. Sin embargo, para muchas personas conducir es una necesidad de sus vidas diarias. Quizás tengan niños pequeños a quienes necesitan llevar a la escuela. Tal vez trabajan en zonas donde no existe el transporte público o en horarios contrarios a los que operan autobuses, […]
- Casanova Law Featured in VoyageMIA’s Bounce Back Strong Campaign - Casanova Law is honored to be featured alongside several other amazing small businesses in the “Bounce Back Strong Campaign.” The BBS Campaign highlights small businesses that continue to serve the public throughout the pandemic.
- Attorney Casanova Serves as Panelist in Live Webinar for the Palm Beach County Bar Association - Attorney Lourdes Maria Casanova was one of four members of a diverse panel chosen by the Palm Beach County Bar Association for a discussion titled, “The Art of Cross Examinations,” a live webinar for the Young Lawyers Section Sidebar Series. Casanova, a criminal defense and immigration attorney, presented on the topics of preparing to cross examine a witness, tackling expert witnesses, preparing your own witness for cross examination, and how to be the most effective […]
- Palm Beach Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers – Continuing Legal Education – Jan. 29th, 2020 - Lourdes Casanova, attended the Palm Beach Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, mental health CLE (Continuing Legal Education) on January 29, 2020 at the West Palm Beach Courthouse. The conference dove into the vicarious traumatization in criminal defense attorneys and its effects. Attorney Casanova attends CLEs in order to keep informed of new and changing laws and studies. She is able to apply these substantive concepts in her practice at Casanova Law, P.A.